Starting from $600.00/night
M22 Rentals would like to welcome you to one of our premier vacation homes.
Michigan Memories is a fantastic home located one block from the Lake Michigan beach. The 2800+ sq. ft., two-story home includes 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The house sleeps a maximum of 14 guests in the 8 beds (1-King, 4-Queen, 1-Full, 2-Twin). The newly remodeled home includes all new appliances, furnishings, and mechanicals.
The large covered front porch offers a great place to relax with friends and family any time of the day. The backyard includes a large deck with a picnic table, gas grill and a large yard to enjoy outdoor games. The firepit with Adirondack chairs is the perfect spot to gather for evening festivities.
The entire home is yours to enjoy during your stay. Guests will be provided a 4-digit code prior to arrival which will be programmed for access during their stay; providing keyless entry in/out during your entire stay.
Frankfort is calling! The home centrally located in the heart of this special town nestled on the shores of Lake Michigan and Betsie Bay is only 1 block from the Lake Michigan beach and 4 blocks from Main Street. The tree lined residential streets provide a peaceful setting in this quaint beachside community.
Michigan Memories is ready and waiting for your arrival. We look forward to hosting you in one of our premier “up north” vacation homes.
- One block to Lake Michigan Beach
2800+ Sq. Ft. Home
- Up to 14 Guests
Fantastic house in an even more fantastic place. Completely renovated with the latest amenities. Walk to the beach, walk to great restaurants, walk to the marina. Thoughtful amenities · Spacious rooms.
About the Space
This first floor provides an open floor plan from front to back includes a first-floor bedroom (Queen), full bathroom, a den/office area (Queen sleeper sofa) and laundry area. The open kitchen, large great room and dining areas create a space perfect for gathering with the entire group with easy access to the both the front porch and the back deck.
The Great Room furnishings include a large sectional sofa and large screen television (wall mounted). The large windows keep the space bright and spacious.
The Dining area includes a large table (seats up to 8). The table is perfect for dining as well as a great spot to enjoy games or puzzles. The French doors open directly to access the covered front porch.
The Den/Office area includes a sleeper sofa (Queen). Although this area is open and accessible to the Great Room area, it provides an intimate space to sneak away for a quieter moment to enjoy a book, a quick nap or even a full night’s sleep. The desk and chair provide a laptop friendly workspace for those that may need to check in at the office while on vacation.
- Bedroom 1 (Queen)
- Den/office area with sleeper sofa (Queen); office desk and chair
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Dining area (table with seating for 8)
- Large open kitchen with an island counter
- New appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher)
- Beverage refrigerator
- Laundry area: New stackable washer/dryer; iron/ironing board
- Large screen TV (wall mounted)
The spacious second floor includes 4 additional large bedrooms and two full bathrooms featuring walk in showers. Ceiling fans are included in all bedrooms.
- Bedroom 2: (Queen) provides great views facing West from the Bay Window. Depending on the season, Lake Michigan may be visible.
- Bedroom 3: (Queen)
- Bedroom 4: (Bunk/Trundle Bed) is accessible directly from the hall and/or through the Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5. The bunk/trundle bed includes a single bed on the top bunk, a full bed on the bottom bunk and a single trundle, providing sleep accommodations for up to 4 guests. Perfect for keeping younger guests close to the Master bedroom while maintaining privacy. Please note that the railing on the top bunk is not extendable (height) and is not recommended for young guests or active sleepers.
- Bedroom 5: (King) The large master bedroom includes windows that provide both east and west views. The open windows welcome a cool, cross breeze on summer nights providing a perfect retreat to rest and refresh for the next day.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 both provide direct access to a shared Jack and Jill style bathroom (Bathroom 3)
- Two full bathrooms with a walk-in shower
The large covered front porch is very welcoming. Gather for coffee, conversation or just relax with a book and enjoy the sunshine!
The large backyard is perfect for outdoor games. Game on – we have a custom cornhole (bag toss) game to start the competition in naming a Champion. The spacious deck includes a picnic table and a gas grill to enjoy a backyard barbeque.
Sit back in an Adirondack chair around the firepit to gather, enjoy a refreshment or two and laugh under the stars. Bring your own marshmallows to roast.
- Beverage Refrigerator
- New washer/dryer (stackable)
- Large screen television (wall mounted in great room area)
- Firepit with Adirondack chairs and tables
404 Michigan Ave, Frankfort, MI 49635
- All New Appliances: Microwave, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker (14 Cup) with Coffee Filters (Bring your Preferred Coffee Grind Blend)
- Blender, Toaster, Electric Hot Water Kettle
- Dishes, Glassware, Silverware, Serving Bowls, and Serving Utensils
- Cookware: Pots and Pans, Baking Pans, Casserole Dishes, and Cooking Utensils
- Basic Cooking Spices, Salt and Pepper
- Outdoor Grill Tools
- Paper Napkins, Aluminum Foil, Saran Wrap
- Kitchen Linens – Towels, Hot Pads, Oven Mitts, Placemats, and Tablecloths
- Paper Towel (One Full Roll to Start Your Stay)
- Dish Soap, Dishwasher Detergent, and Basic Cleaning Supplies
- Trash Bags
- Leelanau Landing Only: 2nd Refrigerator (Full Size with Freezer) Accessible on the Lower Level
- Michigan Memories Only: Beverage Refrigerator
- Bedroom Linens include One Set of Sheets per Bed, a Cotton Blanket, Comforter, and Pillows for each Bed
- All New Mattresses, and Furnishings (Dresser, Mirror, and Nightstand in each Bedroom)
- Large Closets with Clothes Hangers
- USB/Power charging stations
- Ceiling fans (Leelanau Landing Only: Except the Bunk Bedroom due to Height of Bunk Bed and Safety of Younger Guests)
- Room Darkening Privacy Blinds on all Windows
- Full Bathrooms include Walk-in Showers
- Full Length Mirror
- Bath Linens include Bath Towels, Hand Towels, and Washcloths (One Set per Guest) and Bath Rugs (Please Bring Your Own Beach Towels and Do Not Use Bath Linens at the Beach)
- Hair Dryer (One per Bathroom)
- Hand Soap (Please Bring Your Own Preferred Shower Soap and Shampoo Products)
- Toilet paper (Two Rolls per Bathroom to Start Your Stay)
- Kleenex (One Box per Bathroom)
- First Aid Kit (1st Floor Bathroom)
- Leelanau Landing Only: 2nd floor Bathroom includes a Shower/Bathtub Combo; Lower Level (Half Bathroom) is a Toilet Only with Privacy Curtain
- Leelanau Landing: Washer and Dryer (Full size), Washtub
- Michigan Memories: Washer and Dryer (Stackable)
- Iron, Ironing Board
- Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets
- Vacuum, Broom, Dustpan
- Basic Cleaning Supplies
- Full Size Computer Desk and Chair
- Power Charging Station with Multiple USB Ports
- Desk Lamp
- Leelanau Landing: Large Screen Television (2 – Living Room, Great Room)
- Michigan Memories: Large Screen Television (Great Room)
- Cable TV Service Provided
- USB/Power Charging Stations (One Per Bedroom, Plus One in the Office Workspace)
- Central Air Conditioning/Heating
- Hot Water Heater (New, Large Capacity)
- Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers (One Located on Each Floor)
- First Aid Kit (Located in the First Floor Bathroom)
- Private Guest Access
- Smart Locks (Keyless Entry)
- Auto Parking On-site with Additional Street Parking Accessible (Seasonal Limits)
- RV/Trailer and/or Boat Trailer Parking is Provided Remotely (Only in Designated Areas in Frankfort)
- Front Porch with Adirondack Chairs, Tables and Bench
- Picnic Table (Seating for up to 8 Adults)
- Gas Grill (Propane and Grilling Tools Provided)
- Landscaped for Your Favorite Outdoor Games and Enjoyment
- Custom Cornhole/Bag Toss Game
- Garage (Storage of Outdoor Equipment – Bikes, Kayaks, Beach Chairs, etc.)
- Landscaping Service
- Insect and Pest Control Service
- Leelanau Landing Only: Patio at the Rear of the House
- Michigan Memories Only: Large Deck at the Rear of the House; Large Firepit with Brick Patio Area with 8 Adirondack Chairs and Tables
- Pack-N-Play (Available upon Request Only)
- Highchair: Limited to 3 years of age and/or 30 lbs. maximum (Available Upon Request Only)
Rules & Information
Policies & Procedures
Illegal Activity. Guest shall not use Premises for any immoral, offensive, or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or local ordinances, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the property. Use of illegal drugs by Guest(s) or drinking of alcoholic beverages by anyone under the age of 21 in or on Premises or any activity that results in the Police being called to the Premises may be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Maximum Number of Guests policy. No more than fourteen (14) persons (maximum number of guests) shall be permitted on Premises at any time during the rental term. City ordinance permits 2 guests per bedroom, plus up to 4 additional guests. Over occupancy may be grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
Smoking policy. There is no smoking/electronic vaping permitted on Premises. Unauthorized smoking may be grounds for eviction without refund.
Pet policy. There are no pets permitted on Premises (even for visits). Unauthorized pets may be grounds for eviction without refund.
Parking policy. Guests shall only use designated areas for parking and may not park on any lawn area. Note seasonal overnight on street parking restrictions may be in effect (November 1 – March 31).
Open Wood Burning (Fire) policy.
- Leelanau Landing: Open wood burning is not permitted on Premises. Any violation will incur a $500.00 penalty fee and may be grounds for eviction without refund.
- Michigan Memories: Open wood-burning is only permitted in the outside firepit provided. Any violation will incur a $500.00 penalty fee and may be grounds for eviction without refund.
Party/Special Event policy. Use of Premises to host any private party or special event including weddings, rehearsal events, bachelor/bachelorette, graduation, birthday parties, etc. is not permitted at any time. Any violation of this policy may be grounds for eviction without refund.
Minimum Age. Primary Guest must be at least 25 years of age and must be present at the Premises during the entire rental term.
Proof of Identification. Primary Guest must provide personal identification documentation (Driver’s License, State ID Card) upon request for verification purposes only.
Frankfort Good Neighbor Guide: All guests must comply with the guidelines established by the City of Frankfort. The Frankfort Good Neighbor Guide will be provided in the home.
Parties/Special Events. Parties/Special Events are not permitted and may not be hosted on Premises.
Pets. Pets are not permitted Premises.
Fires. The following burning restrictions apply:
- Leelanau Landing: Open wood burning is not permitted inside (fireplace) or outside home due to health restrictions of a local neighbor.
- Michigan Memories: Open wood-burning is only permitted in the outside firepit provided.
Minimum Age. Guests must be at least 25 years of age.
Maximum Occupancy. 14 guests.
Smoking. Smoking/Vaping is not permitted on Premises.
Frankfort Good Neighbor Guide. All guests are required to comply with the neighborhood guidelines established by the City of Frankfort as published in the Frankfort Good Neighbor Guide. A copy will be provided in the Vacation Rental and may be provided in advance upon request.
Violations: Any violation of one or more of these regulations will incur a $500 penalty per occurrence and may result in termination of rental agreement with immediate eviction from property without refund
Additional House Rules. All Guests will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to comply with all house rules, including the following:
- Please keep entry doors locked when not present on Premises.
- Please make efforts to minimize sand inside the home.Garden Hoses are accessible to rinse feet prior to entering home after being at the beach.
- Please do not sit on furnishings or bed linens with wet bathing suits, sandy bodies, or sunscreen. M22 Rentals strives to maintain excellent condition of all furnishings for you and all future guests.
- Please apply spray sunscreens outdoors only.
- Please do not move furniture or furnishings from one room to another.
- Please do not remove any furnishings provided (including bed/bath linens, cookware, dishware, utensils, glassware, etc.) from the Premises.
- Please comply with check out procedures prior to departure.
- Please notify owner of any damages, any issues related to the occupancy of the Premises. Owner must be notified to resolve any known issue or damage.
Availability: Currently our properties are available for guests to stay between May 1 – October 31. If you are not able to find Accommodations for your preferred dates, please contact us directly to see if we can assist you with an alternate date.
Our properties are in high demand and book quickly. The availability calendar will open each year on June 1, to allow reservations to be booked for the following year. Reservation requests will be processed in the order received.
Fall/Spring Seasons: 4 - night minimum stay required.
- Spring Season: May 1 to Memorial Day
- Fall Season: Labor Day thru October 31
Summer Season: 7- night minimum stay required, with Sunday check in/out only.
- Memorial Day thru Labor Day
- Holiday dates and associated dates in high demand, may be subject to a higher nightly rental rate (i.e. 4th Of July week, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, etc.).
- Weekend nights (Thursday – Saturday) may be subject to a higher nightly rental rate.
Check In: 4:00 p.m. (EST)
Check Out: 9:00 a.m. (EST)
Accommodation Fee: Varies
The accommodation fee is based on the nightly rate and the number of nights of accommodation. Fees and minimum night stays vary based on seasonal demands and dates requested. Fees are not discounted for length of stay or early/last minute bookings.
Leelanau Landing: Rates starting from $600.00/night
Michigan Memories: Rates starting from $600.00/night
Security Deposit Fee: $1,000.00
A Security Deposit Fee is collected with the reservation. If all terms of Rental Agreement are met and the property is vacated in the same condition as arrival, the Security Deposit Fee will be refunded within (14) days of your departure. If damage is noted or fees incurred to be assessed against the security deposit, you will be contacted immediately.
Cleaning & Linen Services Fee: $350.00
M22 Rentals strives to provide a quality vacation rental for you, and for future guests. The property will be inspected before and after each stay to ensure that our standards are upheld. You are expected to treat the Vacation Rental with respect, keeping in mind that this is an individual’s home, not a hotel room. Even though a Cleaning and Linen Services Fee is assessed, you are expected to leave the Vacation Rental in a clean, neat, and orderly condition and respect the Owner’s requests regarding check-out procedures.
Upon the expiration of the term hereof, Guest shall surrender the Premises in as good a state and condition as it was at the commencement of this Agreement, reasonable use and wear and tear thereof and damages by the elements excepted.
The Cleaning and Linen Services Fee includes up to four (4) hours of housekeeping and linen services provided by the team of cleaning professionals upon your departure. If you are interested in additional cleaning services during your stay, please contact M22 Rentals to further discuss your needs.
Additional Cleaning and Linen Service Fees may be assessed at an hourly rate of $60.00 per hour, if any one or the following conditions exist:
- Guest fails to comply with the check-out procedures that require additional cleaning services more than the designated standard cleaning hours (i.e. removal and disposal of all trash, dish washing, cleaning kitchen appliances, excessive laundry, excessive sand, furniture movement, etc.).
- Cleaning fees that result from smoke. No smoking is permitted on the Premises.
- Cleaning fees that result from the removal of pet hair. Pets are not permitted on the Premises.
- If you anticipate bed wetting could be a problem for any member of your group, please plan for pull-ups or plastic bedding. Bed wetting requires mattresses to be sanitized that will result in a $150.00 Sanitize Fee assessed against your Security Deposit per occurrence.
- Please do not permit guests to sit on our fabrics or bed linens with wet bathing suits, sandy bodies, or sunscreen. Please apply spray sunscreen outdoors only. Cleaning of furniture and/or bed linens may result in additional cleaning fees or linen replacement fees.
- Lost/Stolen linens or damaged linens that require replacement.
- Additional cleaning fees, if incurred, will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
Occupancy Tax and Fees: State of Michigan Lodging Tax (8%)
Taxes will be collected on all associated rental fees except the Security Deposit.
Life happens. We understand plans may occasionally need to be changed, due to circumstances outside of your control. You may cancel your reservation at any time.
Cancellation Terms: Cancellation terms vary based on the date of cancellation. Please contact Owner directly to notify of cancellation and review refund and/or rebooking options available to you. Cancellations must be received in writing/electronically by 11:59 PM (EST) of the designated cut-off day to determine funds eligible for refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a $250.00 Cancellation Fee to account for payment processing fees incurred.
- Cleaning and Linen Service Fees, and Security Deposit will be refunded if cancellation occurs prior to arrival.
- Before March 1, 2021: 100% refund, less $250.00 Cancellation Fee.
- Before June 1, 2021: 50% refund, less $250.00 Cancellation Fee.
- After June 1, 2021: No refund.
Rebooking Option: Depending on timing of cancellation, M22 Rentals will consider rebooking options for a full credit. Rebooking is contingent upon future date availability and payment of a $500.00 Rebooking Fee. Cleaning and Linen Services Fees and Security Deposit will be credited toward future stay when Rebooking occurs.
Other Key Info
Home Access. The entire home is yours to enjoy during your stay. Guests will be provided a 4-digit code prior to arrival which will be programmed for access during their stay; providing keyless entry in/out.
Phone. No land line phone is provided on Premises.
Parking. Guests shall only use designated areas for parking and may not park on any lawn area. RV, boat, and/or trailer parking is permitted in designated parking areas only throughout Frankfort. Seasonal overnight on street parking restrictions may be in effect (November 1 – March 31).
- Leelanau Landing: Primary parking (up to 4 cars) is accessible from Harbor Street (with rear access to house). Designated parking is located immediately west of the garage. Additional street parking is available on Leelanau Avenue (with front access to house). For loading/unloading ease – use the Leelanau Avenue entrance.
- Michigan Memories: The driveway is accessible on the North side of the house, providing the primary parking location (up to 4 cars), with easy access to both the front and back of the house. Additional street parking is available on Michigan Avenue (with front access to house).
Garbage/Recycling. Weekly garbage service is provided curbside. Recycling is available through a central recycle station located near the Frankfort City Boat Launch.
Linens. Kitchen, Bath and Bed linens are provided and will be laundered upon departure.
Paper & Cleaning Products. Initial supply of toilet paper, paper towel and Kleenex will be provided; basic cleaning, laundry products and trash bags are also available.
Personal Care Products. Please note bath and hair products are not provided, please bring your preferred personal products.
Beach Accessories. Beach towels and beach amenities are not provided, please bring your own coolers, chairs, towels, beach toys, and umbrellas.
Equipment Rental. Daily/Weekly rental of boats, bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, beach umbrellas, etc. are available from local vendors. Delivery/Pick up services from our rental homes may be arranged. Please inquire for further details and rates.
Guest Guide. Our M22 Rentals Guest Guide will provide you will additional information upon your arrival including recommendations of our local favorites.
Reservation Request. Upon receipt of your reservation request, M22 Rentals will verify the information and the availability of the property. Once your request is “Approved”, M22 Rentals will forward to you the Rental Agreement to be signed electronically.
Confirmation. To confirm your reservation, within 48 hours of the receipt of the Rental Agreement, the Rental Agreement must be electronically signed, and the reservation fees must be paid in full. Any failure to comply with the established timelines, will result in expiration of the approved reservation request. Upon receipt of signed Rental Agreement and payment of all fees due, a Confirmation email will be sent with reservation details.
All fees associated with the reservation are due in full within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the Rental Agreement, along with electronic signature of the Rental Agreement to confirm your reservation.
M22 Rentals does not provide payment terms that allow for multiple payments for a single reservation less than 14 nights in duration. If different payment terms are desired, they must be discussed and agreed to in advance, by both parties, prior to the confirming the reservation. Please contact us directly for further assistance.
M22 Rentals strives to provide each guest with a premier vacation home. The established payment terms allow us to ensure that our Guests are as equally committed to the vacation experience.
Major renovations started late Fall 2019. Thanks to a lot of hard work and an amazing team of contractors the work was completed, meeting our objective of being available for the Summer 2020 vacation season.
- New Flooring (entire home)
- New Entry Doors, Windows, and Blinds
- New lighting
- New Kitchen (countertops, sink, cabinets, and appliances)
- New Bathrooms (countertops, sinks, toilets, showers)
- New Mechanicals (water heater, electrical)
- Interior Paint (Ceiling, Walls, Trim)
- Exterior Paint
- New furnishings in all rooms
- New appliances (Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer/Dryer)
- New exterior furnishings (Adirondack chairs, Bench, Tables, Picnic table, Gas grill, Cornhole (Bag toss) game)
- Outdoors included landscaping and amenity additions (New exterior landscaping and lighting, new Flagstone walkways, new firepit, new deck)
5 Star Guest Reviews
Fantastic house in an even more fantastic place. Completely renovated with the latest amenities. Walk to the beach, walk to great restaurants, walk to the marina. Thoughtful amenities · Spacious rooms.
Great Fourth of July week on gorgeous Frankfort beach with dear friends & family. We loved your modern beach house ~ can’t wait to come again! Amazing location and lots of fun on the beach and in town.
Perfect location. Sparkling clean, brand new and beautifully decorated and maintained. Very responsive owners who care about their guests. We had wonderful evening’s around the fire pit and would highly recommend this home when you visit the area. You’ll love it!
Fantastic girls’ weekend in a comfortable, spacious home in Frankfort. Loved every minute from sunrise to sunset on Lake Michigan. Meals and games at the table, happy hour cocktails on the porch to the evening bonfires. Wonderful memories!